|The Indiana Youth Institute and the Indiana Pacers are coming together to offer Pacer tickets at a group discount price in connection with this year’s Kids Count in Indiana Conference.
The statewide conference will be held on December 2-3, in Indianapolis, and on December 2 the Pacers host Kobe Bryant and the Los Angeles Lakers. Conference participants and all Indiana youth workers and educators can purchase tickets for the game at a reduced price.
Tickets priced between $25 and $85 are available at an $8 discount. In addition, each person who buys a ticket as part of this group event receives a 10 percent discount coupon for the Pacers Home Court gift shop.
Tip off with the Pacers: http://www.iyi.org/conference
|The Kids Count in Indiana Conference, meanwhile, features former high school basketball coach Ken Carter, whose extraordinary life story inspired the Hollywood movie, “Coach Carter.” His inspiring keynote speech highlights an agenda that also includes:|
- Walt Mueller of the Center for Parent Youth Understanding;
- 60 workshops on working with kids, involving parents and fund raising;
- free continuing education units from 12 state and national organizations;
- the Vectren Resource Center with nearly 100 exhibits and a fun raffle; and
- the updated edition of the Kids Count in Indiana Data Book.
This year only: a special announcement you will not want to miss involving IYI’s 20th Anniversary!
Carpooler Discount: purchase four registrations, and one is free.
Registration deadline: Midnight, Monday, November 17, 2008.
More info: http://www.iyi.org/conference